Caught Up

RAARRRRR!!!!!
I am very happy to say that I finally caught up on all my kanji! I was able to clear out the almost 200 kanji reviews that I had to do in a few days and tomorrow I will start again learning new ones. I am going to start with 10 new kanji a day and see how that goes.

In addition I am working on a new mini project for learning Japanese. I have the Japanese transcribed and an English translation of the script for My Neighbor Totoro. I am putting together a parallel Word document with the help of a ripped mp3 I made of the movie, and my Japanese roommate. It's really slow going because the translation skips quite a few lines, and I have no idea what the Japanese means at all, since I am only learning kanji and no katakana/furigana yet. But when it's done I think it will be a great learning tool.