Books I've Read in 2012
This is an ongoing list that I'll be adding to as time goes on!
The format was inspired by this blogger.
Julian of Norwich: A Contemplative Biography by Amy FrykholmThe format was inspired by this blogger.
An imagining of how one of the foremost Medieval Christian thinkers influenced the world from a tiny room next to a church in Britain. She prayed, listened, and wrote-- all at a time when women had very few rights.
3mph: The Adventures of One Woman's Walk Around the World by Polly Letofsky
The author left her cubicle life and delved into extremely different cultures and countries, all on her own! Interesting snapshot of how the world is more than America.
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
The way you naturally communicate love and appreciation is often very different than how your spouse/bf/gf communicates. I think this also can be applied to friends and any relationship, really.