thankful
Feeling very thankful in recent days and weeks. I know that God provides, that He is faithful, that He is loving. Even if I'm not always happy every day, even if life isn't always picture perfect, I believe there is evidence in my life that God is there and that He cares.
God is faithful!
In the morning when I rise
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus
When I am alone
Give me Jesus
When I come to die
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus
God is faithful!
In the morning when I rise
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus
When I am alone
Give me Jesus
When I come to die
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
But give me Jesus