Blog Update 11/3/2017
Pretty happy, I feel like I have most of the basic functionality of my site set up. I moved my MailChimp landing page to a WP page so I can record the referral to the sign-up. And got basic analytics set up with tagged urls to do a campaign for each post.
I should probably do some more manual outreach on FB and Instagram to try to garner more followers.
Currently working on my first real tutorial post, comparing 3 ways to make a grid. I was kind of dreading it because I'd mostly been writing soft skill content. But once I got started I was having a lot of fun researching CSS, and I actually learned some stuff along the way.
Also need to get some new pics taken for the site. The next website thing I need to do is making an opt-in section on my homepage above the post grid. I really don't want to put any pop-ups on the site. My goal is to keep UX minimal to minimize distractions, and just use sidebar and post-post areas.